We employ only healthcare staff with the highest professional and personal standards to ensure that the service we deliver to our clients is exceptional.
Our priorities are to identify highly-skilled candidates to work for our clients, supporting them in delivering patient centred care and supporting them in achieving their professional aspirations.
BECOME A MEMBER
To become a member of our team, you will need to have experience in one of our areas of speciality. We offer one to one specials, flight escort, home care, ward work, community work and anti-ageing/rejuvenation services.
We have positions available for all grades and specialities of Registered Nurses, Carers and Doctors.
- Competitive rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments
- You can be as flexible as you wish with your shifts as we offer short and long term assignments
- The option of a limited company status, self-employed or payroll.
If you are interested in becoming a member and would like an initial conversation with us, please give us a call on 020 7637 5511. Alternatively, complete our online application form (click on the link that best describes your background or discipline) or download in Word format.
Before you fill out the forms, please ensure that you meet the basic requirements below and are able to provide original documents:
- Eligibility to work in the UK with a valid passport/EU birth certificate
- Valid Work Permit (if applicable)
- NMC registration for nurses
- GMC registration for Doctors
- Health Care Assistant Training certificate for carers
- Proof of address
- National Insurance Card or proof of your NI Number
- Details of two senior referees (one being your current employer)